Wednesday 13 May 2009

'Always The Bridesmaid...'

The title may not be relevant, but i found it fitting.
What is the deal? Honestly.
Being the friend that people look at as a 'last resort'.
i.e. meaning when all the good ones are gone spose she''ll do.
I should be so lucky.
It's not fun, I'd like to shake things up, but don't know how.
I mean what's wrong?
I guess it's all easier said than done.
'I'm going to do this, oh and im definately going to do that.'
No chance, I'll just shy away thanks.
For the record, warmy pijamas are the best. ever.
On another note, why won't anyone hire me, im capable of most things.
I can do as im told, im dead good at cleaning, even better at washing.
I need money to start this empire im going to build.
'Love is for the blind and you gave yours without your eyes.'
New laptop buttons are ace, makes me feel that whatever im typing is important.
Fith Element is on tonight, planning on watching that, stop reading this if you are and watch that if you haven't ever.
Oooh must go and get Illy from work and take her to the station, pj's and driving blend well.
Well this was another waste of my time, and probably your's if your there. xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment