Friday 8 May 2009

Dumb Bitches.

No one should have to feel like this, ever.
People that have to tear other people down to make themselves feel good make me sick.
Sick to my god damn stomach.
You prance around upper class like, but you are just gloryfied chavs.
I know this is defeating the object, but your not worth my time.
Im not violent but i could break your plastic face.
They say its the quiet ones you should look out for, its true we have tricks up our quiet sleeves.
One day i hope to see you looking up at me from the gutter where you belong, like the trash that you are.
I know this is hypocritical, but im being truthful.
One day your going to have a mighty fall, im just gutted that ill miss it.
People say change your ways, but you are too stubborn for that.
Well in that case, watch you back.
Because ill 'bring a knife to this fist fight'. xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment